My Story Matters is a non-profit organization committed to giving the gift of story to individuals in need by publishing uplifting, inspiring, and motivational stories of faith, courage, and talent for individuals who could not otherwise do so for themselves.
The definition of a non-profit is ‘not making a profit.’ My Story Matters does not make any profit from what we do.
What do we do?
We give the gift of story in the form of a storybook. We have three different series:
- The Fighter Series which is dedicated to preserving the life story of those sweet spirits who left this earth at a young age.
- The Angel Series is dedicated to those brave young souls under the age of 14 that battle cancer.
- The Gift Series is dedicated to creating custom happiness for individuals in need. We partner with community members and organizations to identify individuals in need and offer support and encouragement by providing a book customized to their particular circumstances.
How we have accomplished our goal?
We have completed 183 books and currently have 41 books in progress.
What can you do to help?
- You can help by donating! At least $10 is all we ask of you. If everyone donates $10, that means that we could reach our goal of $25,000 by July. Click on this link to donate now!
- You can also help by nominating those who you know that are need of their own personal story! Click this link to nominate now!
- Have a great idea for our Gift Series, let us know! You can contact us at: 801-477-MSM1 OR firstname.lastname@example.org .
To hear more about our experiences, watch this video!